Tuesday, January 6, 2015

shaw star honor chior



Have you ever herd (heard)  Shaw Star Honor Choir when you were walking past the music room? Well I have and they are AMAZING! Plus, they have perfect voices. Mrs. Berry is the one that helps do everything like play the piano. She teaches the kids to do high and low voices. They stay on tune and practice on certant (certain) days of the week. The choir performs for other people. 3rd, 4th and 5th graders can be in Shaw Star Honor Choir.  Next year are you going to be in Shaw Star Honor Choir? Well I am.

2 comments:

  1. I listened to you all sing on the computer in the office with Mrs. Stepp and Mrs. Brown when you sang at the Capitol. I was crying you were so AWESOME! Shaw Star Honor Choir is unbelievably GREAT!!! Beautiful Music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Star Shine and Mrs. Berry works very hard to ensure that we have a great musical future as we progress thorough our school years.

    ReplyDelete